St. Raphaela Center
616 Coopertown Road
Haverford, PA 19041
Our Website: www.straphaelacenter.org
Contact Us: Info@straphaelacenter.org
Our main entrance (enter only) is on Coopertown Road, while the exit (only) is on College Ave.
St. Raphaela Center is easily accessible by car, train, and taxi, and is located about 30-45 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport and only 15-20 minutes from 30th Street Station.
From the Philadelphia International Airport:
- SEPTA's Airport High Speed Line has four stops in the Philadelphia International Airport at Terminals A, B, C/D and E. Please take the R-1 Train, also known as the Airport Line, to 30th Street Station in Philadelphia.
- Inform the conductor that your final destination is Haverford, Pennsylvania, and that you will need a transfer ticket. The cost of the fare (one-way) will be approximately $10. It is important that you keep your ticket receipt in a safe place as you will need it to board the next train.
- Approximate time of travel will be between 20-30 minutes.
- Upon arrival at 30th Street Station, take the R-5 Paoli/Thorndale Train to Haverford Station in Philadelphia. Travel time will be about 15-20 minutes.
From 30th Street Station:
- Take SEPTA's R-5 Paoli/Thorndale Train to Haverford Station in Philadelphia. Travel time will be about 15-20 minutes.
St. Raphaela Center is about a 10-minute ride from the Haverford train station. It's not easily walkable with luggage, so please call us (610.642.5715) and someone will pick you up at the train station. If you know that you will be arriving at the Haverford station, we would be grateful if you could let us know this a few days in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.642.5715). Thank you!
If you wish to take a taxi from the Haverford station, please contact:
- Main Line Taxi (610.272.5544)
- Maxwell Cab Company (610.896.5100)
- Bennett Taxi Service (610.525.1770)
Entering a destination of "616 Coopertown Road Haverford PA 19041" will get you to our entrance, or you can consult this map: