St. Raphaela Center offers...
...a variety of retreat experiences and daily exposition of the Blessed Sacrament. We provide a respite for both individuals and groups from various faith traditions who seek a time away to meditate, to contemplate, and to pray within a quiet, peaceful atmosphere.
- Private Retreat Day: Choose from one of our scheduled dates or arrange for your own.
- Overnight Retreats & Other Programs: Choose from one of our scheduled programs or make arrangements for your own private retreat.
- Spiritual Direction: Share your journey with a trained director, either on an ongoing basis or during a retreat stay.
Wondering what exactly is a retreat? Click here for more information.
We host groups of all ages, faiths, and backgrounds. The following offerings are available for groups coming to the Center:
- Partial-day, full-day, or overnight stay
- Use of facilities and staff services
- Collaboration with a staff member to help plan and facilitate a retreat
We offer a variety of programs, which are scheduled retreats and events organized by our staff around various thematic and spiritually-guided formats. Some of our regular programs include:
- Centering Prayer and Focusing
- First Friday Mass
- Guided and Daily Adoration
- Private Retreat Days
- Silent Directed Retreats
- Women's Weekends
We are adding new programs all the time, so check back often to see our upcoming events, and make sure to register before space runs out!
For information about our rates, click here. Costs are negotiable, depending on the specific needs of retreatants. Please contact the Center to confirm rates for your stay.
To request more information about any of our Center offerings, please contact us by: