Handmaids' Feast Day
Come together to celebrate and pray together as a community and enjoy each other’s company as well as learn and reflect on a few key aspects of our faith through the charism of the Handmaids and see how they pertain to our lives and mission.
We hope that you would come and invite your friends and family to join us in these celebrations that are meant for everyone and anyone who is interested.
Come join us on these dates at St. Raphaela Center! Mass will be at 11:30 am and a simple lunch to follow.
- Feast of Our Lady of Pillar - Friday, October 12, 2018 - Learn about Mother Pilar, co-foundress of the Handmaids and a blood sister of St. Raphaela Mary
- All Souls - Friday, November 2, 2018 - Pray for our recent deceased and learn about the first Handmaids
- Canonization of St. Raphaela Mary - Wednesday, January 23
- Annunciation - Monday, March 25 - Learn about Mary the first Handmaid and her FIAT to God
- Feast of St. Raphaela Mary - Friday, May 17
- Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - Friday, June 28
Please RSVP at least one day in advance. This would be helpful for us in the planning. You can register online HERE.