Getting to St. Raphaela Center
St. Raphaela Center is easily accessible by car, train, or taxi, and is located about 30-45 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport and only 15-20 minutes from 30th Street Station.
From the Philadelphia International Airport:
- SEPTA's Regional Rail has four stops in the Philadelphia International Airport at Terminals A, B, C/D and E.
- Inform the conductor that your final destination is Haverford and that you will need a transfer ticket. The cost of the fare (one-way) will be approximately $10. It is important that you keep your ticket receipt in a safe place as you will need it to board the next train.
- Approximate time of travel will be 20-30 minutes.
- You can make your transfer when you arrive at 30th Street Station. From 30th Street, wait for a Paoli/Thorndale Line train to Haverford Station. Travel time will be about 15-20 minutes.
From 30th Street Station:
- Take SEPTA's Paoli/Thorndale Line (Regional Rail) to Haverford Station. Travel time will be about 15-20 minutes.
St. Raphaela Center is about a 5-minute ride from the Haverford train station, but it is not easily walkable with luggage. You can take Uber or Lyft, or call a taxi.
Entering a destination of "616 Coopertown Road, Haverford, PA, 19041" will get you to our entrance.