Getting to St. Raphaela Center
St. Raphaela Center is easily accessible by car, train, or taxi, and is located about 30-45 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport and only 15-20 minutes from 30th Street Station.
From the Philadelphia International Airport:
- SEPTA's Regional Rail has four stops in the Philadelphia International Airport at Terminals A, B, C/D and E.
- Inform the conductor that your final destination is Haverford and that you will need a transfer ticket. The cost of the fare (one-way) will be approximately $10. It is important that you keep your ticket receipt in a safe place as you will need it to board the next train.
- Approximate time of travel will be 20-30 minutes.
- You can make your transfer when you arrive at 30th Street Station. From 30th Street, wait for a Paoli/Thorndale Line train to Haverford Station. Travel time will be about 15-20 minutes.
From 30th Street Station:
- Take SEPTA's Paoli/Thorndale Line (Regional Rail) to Haverford Station. Travel time will be about 15-20 minutes.
St. Raphaela Center is about a 5-minute ride from the Haverford train station, but it is not easily walkable with luggage. Someone from the Center may be available to pick you up from the station. If you know that you will be arriving at the Haverford Station and would like to inquire about a ride, please let us know a few days in advance by email or phone (610-642-5715). Thank you!
If you wish to take a taxi from the Haverford Station, please contact:
- Main Line Taxi (610.272.1000)
- Maxwell Cab Company (610.896.5100)
- Bennett Taxi Service (610.525.1770)
Entering a destination of "616 Coopertown Road, Haverford, PA, 19041" will get you to our entrance, or you can consult this map: